Here is some important information on the camps and how to register:
- Early (Lottery) Registration. A computerized lottery system will assign slots during the Lottery Registration period from January 27 - February 3, 2015. This process fairly allocates slots in camps which have high demand. The early registration lottery is for Evanston residents only (zip codes 60201 and 60202). No payment is required to participate in the lottery. Early registration can be accomplished on-line, in-person at any City community center, or by phone (dial 3-1-1 or 847-448-4311).
- Open registration. Open registration for residents and non-residents begins at9am on February 11. Registration will be first-come, first-served and will be accepted on-line or by staff at the Morton Civic Center and other City community centers in-person or by phone.
- Wait Lists. If a registrant ends up on a wait list because a camp is filled, please be aware that cancellations do occur and additionally, the Ecology Center staff makes a special effort to reduce wait lists and include as many children in each camp as can be accommodated.
- For more information on camps, early registration, open registration, and fee assistance & scholarships, click HERE.
- To ask questions about the Ecology Center summer camp programs, talk to the friendly staff at the Evanston Ecology Center at (847) 448-8256.
The Ecology Center summer camps fill up quickly, so don't delay in registering your children for the 2015 camps!